Favorite movie

Favorite movie
The thin man

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Wiki??? - Thing #16

So, I took a look at a few of the options for wikis. I have to say it looks both scary and fun. Is there such a thing? Scary, because if you have it open for everyone to change, then who knows what you will end up with. The fun part was the idea of using it as a learning tool.

I took a look at Princeton's Book Lovers Wiki because I thought it would be fun. Anything with the words book lovers in it, I'm going to want to check it out. I looked and was sadly disappointed. It looks like they put a few things in there and then forgot about the site, last entries a year ago. :(

The Stephens County wiki had a lot of neat info. on it. I never knew how much they changed the county systems around way back when. I liked this wiki 'cause I learned about something that had happened. This is something to shoot for if you do a wiki.

The Bull Run wiki had a lot of information. I liked the part of the "All Fairfax Reads" blog. It lets a person write a review as well as reserving a copy of the book. It just had a lot of good information (research sites, medical resource, etc...) spelled out plainly with the links that go to the information.

No comments: