Favorite movie

Favorite movie
The thin man

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Thing # 13 - part 1

Already I know that I am going to have to re-visit this thing. I tried to listen to the 8 minute Del.icio.us tutorial, but I couldn't really make out anything that was being said, the sound was too jerky. So, I'll listen/watch this part at home.

I looked around the PLCMCL2 account. There's a lot of stuff there that is very informational. I can see the reasonings behing this application. Of course, there's the obvious of being able to access your favorites from any place, rather than just trying to re-create and forgetting some of your favorites. But I also think it works in anyone's favor of keeping track of research sites, if you are a student or professional.

There's a lot on this account that is very useful. In fact I'm going to send the following piece to my sister, she has 2 teen-age boys and 1 pre-teen, once I figure out how to do that.

"about Youth Tech- MySpace handouts save this
My space handout for parents
to MySpace ... saved by 17 other people ... on oct 16, 2006"

But that's something for another day, for now I'm just going to make a note of the site. I shall re-visit this Thing once I have had a chance to view the tutorial (from home).

No comments: